Three word phrase
advise vs advice
dieing or dying
i vs me
has been have been
than vs then
either vs neither
effect vs affect
whose vs who s
principal vs principle
which vs that
1. The police had to use tear gas in order to ________ the mob.
2. His stories about his escapades sound _______ and therefore, difficult to believe.
3. The advertising executives were trying to _________ a new kind of advertising.
4. For the past couple of days, I have been grappling with an ________ problem.
5. The Prime Minister called on the President today to ________ him with the current problems facing the country.
6. Comparisons are always _________ .
7. Shyam asked his friend for some ________ help.
8. The government passed a new ________ against smuggling, in Parliament yesterday.
9. The son asked for his parents' ________ for the marriage.
10. This drug does not have any ________ efforts.
Copyright © 2011. perfectenglishspeaking.com | All Rights Reserved